Monday, February 12, 2024

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to a new week! I had forgotten that I linked my blog to my website.  Imagine my horror when I started reading some of my past entries.  In my defense, those are like five years old and I was a much different person.  I know a lot of you reading this don't know me personally but I can assure you I am not as forthcoming with my personal life and struggles as I used to be.  Chalk it up to getting older.

In other news, the spice world continues to keep me busy and smelling like cumin, garlic, and Mexican oregano.  When I'm cremated that 's what will waft from the crematorium as I burn.  My ashes will probably smell like that concoction, too.  The wave of Super Bowl orders have come and gone and now we are just getting our daily onslaught of regular orders from chili cooks all over the world.  I received an order from Inverness, Scotland and it is taking everything I have not to book a flight and hand deliver it myself.  I'll try to refrain from writing anything cheesy on the order about standing stones and Outlander :)

I'll make this short and sweet.  Like I said, it's busy.  I clicked on the blog link from the website and was surprised to see the blog come up. I've got labels to print, orders to fill, and of course, school work.  School is kicking my ass this semester.  I'm not cut out for Contemporary Logic and I see myself dropping that class before my head gets any more fucked up over premises, conclusions, and well formed formulae.  I don't know what I was thinking dropping one of my psychology classes and keeping this one.  I actually wasn't thinking at the time.  I was sick, in the hospital, and not in control of my faculties.  I'm going to chalk it up to Crohn's and Sepsis.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Keep it Spicy,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life of An Empty Nester

 I think it's finally hit me that I (we) are empty nesters. I came home today, put the groceries up and sat down with the dogs. I read a...