Friday, August 16, 2019

Vacay Notice

Happy Friday!  Just a quick post to let everyone know I'll be closed at the end of the month while I go on a birthday trip.  I doubt I need to tell ya'll where I'm going!  Have a Spicy Weekend!


****ICS COOKS – PLEASE READ****
I will be closed August 29th thru Sept 3rd.  I will reopen on Wednesday Sept 4th.  Any orders placed after 12pm CST on Wednesday August 28th WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED UNTIL I REOPEN ON THE 4TH.  There will be a delay while I get caught up.  If you need spices for Worlds, DO NOT WAIT until I got out of town to place your order.  I cannot guarantee that I will be able to ship it in time when I reopen.  Choosing Express Shipping will get it to you faster once it ships, but it will not affect the processing time – orders will be processed in date order and shipped accordingly.  I want each and every one of you to kick ass in Iowa so place your orders ASAP so that I can get the freshest spices to you for Worlds!  Thank you for your continued business!


~SM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, The World Didn't End.......

The eclipse has come and gone. We survived. The aliens did not come and beam us up. Not even this dude...... Lord B made himself a foil hat ...